CROP WALK FOR HUNGER
Crop Walk is an annual event held in the spring each year. We join with people of faith from all over the United States to raise money and awareness for people who must walk to find food, water, firewood, freedom, and the other necessities of life that most of us take for granted.
75% of the money that is raised will benefit the work of Church World Service meeting the needs of people around the world who require immediate help in desperate situations. The remaining 25% of the money we raise will remain in our local community benefiting Second Harvest Food Bank and Sacred Heart Community Services. This money enables us to help feed the hungry we look forward to supporting in the year ahead!
Thanks to all who walked/donated to CROP WALK over the years!